Friday 26 September 2014

Thank you!


I just wanted to say a big thank you to all that are getting involved in the Eraser series.  I am loving the feedback and the awesome reviews I've been reading.  I particularly want to thank my awesome street team.  These women have enough on their plates without spending the time to help promote my work, yet they do it anyway.  They do it for the love of it and I truly appreciate every post, comment and teaser.

Good work minions! 



Thanks for spreading the word of Sir and Mackenzie!  My dreams came true when I reached #28 in the Amazon Most Popular Erotic Authors list, and managed to stay in the Top 100 for a week!  This was not something I ever imagined I could achieve when I first started writing two years ago.  I never thought I would publish my first book, let alone publish seven in the space of fifteen months!

Not only have my writing goals been (more than) met, I have made friends with some fabulous people!  I won't name names, because they know who they are, but I want them to know how much I love them.  I have had many doubts and hard times and these lovely people have always pulled me through. Without their support and friendship I don't know where I'd be!  I appreciate it all every damn day!


No comments:

Post a Comment