Friday 15 August 2014

Signed Paperback Order Cut-off


Hi y'all!  If you are attending the Sydney Author Event this November and wish to reserve copies of my paperbacks I will be closing the pre-order form this Sunday night.  Why?  Because they get printed in the US and the shipping costs are astronomical.  If I order well in advance I can literally save hundreds of dollars to pay for 'slow freight'.  Cutting costs means cheaper books for you!

But paying for the slower shipping option also means I am running out of time to get my order in.  So if you wish to place a pre-order to be collected from the Sydney signing, here is the link:




And if you wish to order any of my books to be sent to you directly please place your orders here (also by Sunday night to guarantee stock):


Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment