Monday 13 January 2014

How to Liv Playlist


I'm very excited! It won't be long until How to Liv is published! I am in the final stages of editing and hope to have a cover to reveal to you all very soon. In the meantime, I want to share the playlist with you.

If you have read any of my books you will know that I always include music. Music is really important to me. It's a constant inspiration. You can tell a lot about a person by the type of music they listen to. Why should book characters be any different?

How to Liv is Joel and Olivia's story.  The music I've included was influenced by who they are and what they like. Some songs are included in the book and others just embody the spirit of them and their family and friends. Enjoy!


1.       Lanterns - Birds of Tokyo
2.       Miracle Cure - Something for Kate
3.        1979 - Smashing Pumpkins
4.       Charlie Brown - Coldplay
5.       Zombie - The Cranberries
6.        Penguins & Polarbears - Millencolin
7.       November Rain - Guns N Roses
8.        Take a Picture - Filter
9.        Brother - Matt Corby
10.     Ghosts of the Past - Eskimo Joe
11.     Heartbeats - José González
12.     Friday I’m in Love - The Cure
13.     Lightning Crashes - Live
14.     Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
15.     Landslide - Smashing Pumpkins
16.      Mylo Xyloto - Coldplay
17.     Hurts Like Heaven - Coldplay
18.     Motorcycle Drive By - Third Eye Blind
19.      Stay Young - INXS
20.     Paradise by the Dashboard Light - Meat Loaf
21.     Hot Chilli Woman - Noiseworks
22.     Starlight - Muse
23.     My Obsession - Icehouse
24.     If I Could - 1927
25.     Linger - The Cranberries
26.      Draw Your Swords - Angus & Julia Stone
27.     Between the Raindrops - Lifehouse
28.     Wherever You Will Go - Charlene Soraia
29.      I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers






How to Liv
coming soon




No comments:

Post a Comment