Wednesday 20 November 2013

One very lucky author




A ground-breaking event is happening next year. The Sydney Author Event 2014 is set to be the largest book signing of its type to be held in Australia. Mark your calendars for November 29.  It is going to be epic!

Here is the list of authors announced so far:



The event is open to both Australian and International artists.  Best Sellers as well as little known authors like me.  Yes me!  I am also one of the authors that has been invited.  It is an absolute honour and a privilege to be included in such a monumental event!  And to be amongst some of my favourite authors.  I am in awe that this has even occurred!  If someone had of told me a year ago that I would get such an amazing opportunity, I so would have laughed in their face!  Hell, if they had of told me three weeks ago I would have.

And this awesome list is only the beginning!  I have been told that there are to be more announcements coming soon.  I cannot wait!

Of course, this wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for some very dedicated women at Delphi RoseA.K.A. The Book Harlots ReviewConfessions From Romaholics and Natasha is a Book Junkie.

Follow the event on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date with all the latest info.



No comments:

Post a Comment