Tuesday 18 June 2013

Done & dusted!

Done, dusted, over, finished, complete, through, kaput... the end!

I will not edit this book any longer!  I have eye-strain, a headache and a very sore neck.  I have totally lost confidence in every word I have written.  I am worried that no one will like a single word of it.  I have spent days and days going over and over and over 'Finding My Way' and I cannot take any more!

Mistakes or not, I am going to publish this damn thing I have spent the better part of ten months writing.  And I am going to try to remember - it doesn't matter if nobody buys it, it doesn't matter if they do and they hate it.  At the end of the day I DID IT!  I WROTE A BOOK!  And I am proud of that accomplishment.  And as much as getting this rant out has helped my mood, I find comfort in the fact that nobody will probably ever read this either!

Now all I need is a new book cover, because I hate the one I made too...

No comments:

Post a Comment